March 15, 2012

Angel's playground

Angel is on her school holiday. For a girl that loves to go to school, she certainly looks more bored than usual when I get home. I'm still recovering from the flu, I wish I could just rest but I can't resist that cute face when she runs to my arm.

So today I brought her down to the neighborhood playground, this turned out to be great decision as we totally had a blast at just one spot. We must have climbed up and went down the slide like 30 times, and she just refused to go anywhere else. And of course she wants me to follow her everywhere, "daddy playground" to climb up the ladder, and "daddy climb in" to follow her and climb back up the slide.

It's been a while since Angel played so hard, laughed so hard, by the end of the hour she was covered in sweat. I wish I had brought with me a water bottle, I wish it was still early so that we could play on for another hour. But it's time to bring her (catch her) home, and it's "bye bye playground" from her.

Don't worry baby, we'll come back here again tomorrow. And it's certainly worth losing my rest for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment