February 4, 2013

She talked to me on the phone

We went to Bangkok a few weeks back. The last time we traveled without Angel, she was two years old and couldn't talk. Now she can't stop talking and more clingy than ever.

But no choice, we had to leave Angel with grandma. At night we called home to check on her, grandma would pass the phone to her. For the first time, she actually talked to me on the phone!

Though her speech is still not very good, the first night she muttered ".....Daddy...... you... you go back?", my heart melted instantly, and told her that I would be home soon. The second night, she did much better with "Daddy, you.. you come to me k?". I don't know where she learned to say that, but it's so heart warming. Really missed this sticky Angel during our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment