April 19, 2012

Hero of the Rails

While I was having dinner, Angel turned on a Thomas & Friends video on my iPad and was watching it on my side. She must have got bored. After a short while, she left the study room, probably looking for toys to play with.

By that time I actually got interested in the episode, I wanted to know the ending, I actually took over the iPad and watched it til the end of the one-hour episode!

I never really liked Thomas shows but this is one of the best episodes of a children's show I've ever seen. In this episode, Thomas discovers and makes friend with an abandoned old train, Hiro, and Thomas tries everything to help fix Hiro. I like this episode as it shows a friend should always help one another, and more importantly - never give up.

Do check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment