July 3, 2012

A little time with Angel

We went to the movie tonight. That means it's a day I don't get to see Angel at all because by the time we get home, she would be asleep. Sure enough, when we reached home at 10:30pm, all the lights in the house were turned off.

A part of me felt relieved as now I was able to relax and do my own things, but another part of me was missing her badly. So after unpacking, I decided to go to her bedroom to give her a kiss.

What I saw when I reached her bed side were two eyes looking at me and a big big grin.

Angel immediately touched my face, smiled at me, and started playing with me by making various shapes with her fingers. We played and laughed at her bed side for a while, I asked if she wanted to sleep, the answer was no. So I carried her outside and she started to run, jump, and dance around. A while later she picked up the iPad by herself and started watching Dora the Explorer.

After one episode, it was getting really late. She let me hold her hand to our bedroom, and she slept with mama.

I love this girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment